Here are a few of the frequently asked questions. To provide you with the best customer experience, your feedback is greatly encouraged. If you have any questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do you ship from?
- We ship from our partnered warehouses & factories located in US & UK & LT
- How log will it take to for my products to arrive?
- It will usually take 5 - 24 business days for all orders to arrive. Shipping times vary from product-to-product; based on demand and shipping location.in US & UK & LT
- How long will it take to receive a tracking number?
- It will take usually between 2-5 business days.
- Where can I place an order from?
- You can place an order from any country, we ship Worldwide.
- Is shipping really FREE?
- Yes, shipping is Free Worldwide on most items. One some products, we have Free Shipping over $75.
- Where is you company located?
- We have an office in the beautiful country: Lithuania; Supply warehouses in: LT; High-Quality vendor contacts in: USA, Lithuania.
- Which currency will I be charged in?
- We processes all orders in EUR. While the content of the cart is displayed in several currencies, you will checkout using EUR at the most current exchange rate.
- Will I receive a confirmation number when I place my order?
- Yes, all customers will receive an order number after placing their orders. Please contact us if you don't receive one within 24 hours.
- Who can I contact if I have a problem with my order?
- All inquiries can be forwarded to email@example.com
- How can I pay?
- We accept all Major Credit Cards: Visa,Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Dankort, Discover, Amex and also Paypal
- Is Checkout on this site safe and secured?
- You can be absolutely sure that all purchases here are safe and secure.Our payment provider is Cardinity.lt
- If I enter my email address will you sell my information?
- We do not sell any customer information. Emails are strictly for follow-up and to send newsletters of our promotions and coupons for discounts.
- Will I (the customer) have to pay customs?
- For most countries you will not have to pay customs, but it depends where are you located and if you order more than 1 piece.